Spring & Summer Activities
- Hiking/Walking Trails - Oakville offers 140 Kilometres of trails and natural creeks including the beautiful Bronte Creek Provincial Park.
- Oakville Ribfest - The Co-operators Oakville Family Ribfest is the largest community event in Oakville and is organized by Oakville Trafalgar Rotary to raise funds that support local and international Rotary projects. The annual Ribfest has something for everyone! Ribs, cold beer and live music are complemented by hours of fun for kids in the PlayZone and lots of great shopping in the Marketplace. Everything happens at Sheridan College’s Trafalgar Road Campus, so there is lots of parking.
- Canada Day - The Bronte BIA host's Canada Day festivities at Bronte’s Heritage Waterfront Park — a day of free family-friendly activities, live entertainment, artisan shopping and a fireworks display off the Bronte Pier at dusk.
- Golfing - Golfing at one of five area golf courses including the internationally renowned Glen Abbey Golf Course and Deerfield Golf Course offer some of the finest amenities available at a semi-private facility in the area. All courses are within minutes from our hotel.
- Gairloch Gardens - Gairloch Gardens is home to one of the Oakville Galleries with breathtaking scenery and majestic trees.
- Harbours - Two Spectacular scenic harbours - Oakville Harbour in downtown Oakville and Bronte Harbour at the mouth of 12 mile creek.
- Oakville Jazz Festival - Now in it's 15th year, the downtown Oakville Jazz Festival features the talents of exceptional Canadian and International jazz artists.
Fall & Winter Activities
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park - Year round family fun at Bronte Creek Provincial Park
- Live Entertainment - For the best in local and international live entertainment visit the Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts.
- Shopping - Oakville is renowned for its beautiful shopping districts including the quaint waterfront village of downtown Oakville
- Bronte Harbour Village - Enjoy the crisp Autumn air and the colours of fall in picturesque Bronte Harbour Village by the Lake.
- Oakville Galleries - Oakville Galleries features two distinct buildings offering compelling exhibitions that challenge conventional artistic thinking.